What to Expect
Your first visit with us will include a thorough new patient examination and consultation, as well as all necessary dental radiographs (X-rays). Our professionals will review your dental and medical history with you and discuss your dental concerns and goals. Most patients will have a dental cleaning, followed by a visit with the dentist to discuss specific treatment needs and options. We encourage questions and work together with you to develop a plan that fits both your needs and budget. Our goal is to ensure that you are confident with your treatment plan and will be satisfied with the investment you have made in yourself for years to come.
Our comprehensive exam includes the following:
- Screening for tooth decay, cavities and fractures
- Recording existing tooth conditions and restorations
- Periodontal screening to check for signs of gum disease
- Oral cancer screening
- Occlusal and TMJ evaluation
- Digital dental x-rays when needed
What to Bring
- Completed new patient paperwork
- Your current dental insurance information
- List of your current medications
After Your Visit…
Introduce us to your friends and we’ll introduce them to a truly unique dental experience. We think they’ll like us!
The biggest compliment our patients can give us is to refer their friends and family members to our office. We like to treat our patients as we would want our families treated.